Experience The Best Patient-care Services
420 Clinic Fontana
We understand the importance of medical marijuana therapy and that is why we strive to help every patient seeking medical cannabis for treatment. Cannabis has long been difficult to access but thanks to the recent waves of legalization and increasing research there are more consumption methods and ways to access cannabis.
One of the biggest existing issues is the lack of transparency that still exists between patients and medical marijuana. Just a simple online search will show you that there are still misconceptions regarding cannabis that still exist amongst the masses.
We are a leading provider of medical marijuana cards in Fontana. Our team of licensed 420 doctors will address all your queries and make sure you get the care you deserve. When you come to us for your card we ensure that we provide you with the resources you require to make informed decisions. This especially applicable when you pick a form of consumption for yourself.
If you think cannabis therapy is a good option for alleviating your medical condition. Make a call and get your medical marijuana card Fontana, Ca right away. We help you gain access to an MMJ card, take care of your renewals as well as grower licenses.
- Get A Doctor’s Recommendation Letter
- Valid For One Year
MMJ GROWER LICENSE
- Grow Your Favorite Cannabis Strains For Personal Use.
- Increase Your Grower Limit Up To 99 Plants.
MMJ RECOMMENDATION + ID CARD
- Get a Wallet-Sized Medical Marijuana Patient ID Card
- Valid For One Year
- Renew Your MMJ License And Continue Using Medical Marijuana For Health Benefits
- Valid For One Year
Our Mission & Vision
We abide by all the Californian cannabis laws to help patients find the right treatment for themselves. We help you get instant marijuana card Fontana to manage your health effectively.
Experience Compassionate Care
Our team of experts offers quality 420 evaluations while taking into account your comfort and security. We care for you and make sure that you get the best treatment possible.
Promising High-Quality Services
Our vision is to offer the best possible medical care to every patient of ours with the same compassion and care. We believe cannabis can help you so we strive to bridge this gap between you and legal medical cannabis.
At 420 Clinic Fontana, we make sure that everything is smooth and convenient for you. No undue delays whatsoever. Start your medical marijuana journey with the clinic trusted by hundreds of patients.
Qualifying For a Medical Marijuana Card Fontana
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Fontana, the state of California has drafted a set of conditions that an individual must be suffering from. These include Anorexia, Arthritis, AIDS, Cachexia, Cancer, Seizures, Chronic Pain, Glaucoma, Migraine, Severe Nausea, Persistent Muscle Spasms, including spasms with Multiple Sclerosis, and any other chronic medical symptom that
- If not, alleviated may cause severe discomfort and harm to the patient’s mental and physical health
- Limits the person’s ability to conduct significant life functions as mentioned in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
We have a team of medical marijuana doctors who will evaluate your medical health condition and if deemed fit for the program will make sure you get marijuana card or MMJ card renewal without any hassles. Our 420 doctors are highly qualified and dedicated. They will help you in every manner possible. Apply for your MMJ card and get approved by a licensed doctor without any hassles.
When you go to a doctor, there are some things you should look for:
- An actual physical clinic
- A state-licensed physician
- Customer Support
You need to take care of all this as California counties do not approve of online medical cards that come from PO Boxes. So, it is essential that you get your card from an mmj doctor who is from a reputable clinic.
Medical Marijuana Laws in Fontana
In 1996, California became the first state in the country to legalize medical cannabis. This meant that a person with a medical health condition could purchase legal medical marijuana in Fontana with an MMJ card. Getting a cannabis ID card is not even that difficult. Fill in a small application and a licensed medical cannabis doctor contacts you. He will do your evaluation and if approved, you will receive the recommendation through email within minutes. Now, you may access legal medical marijuana in Fontana without any hassles. Also, it allows you to possess and grow larger quantities of cannabis for personal use than what you are allowed in the case of recreational marijuana. Even though it is legal, you cannot just grow however much you want but having a recommendation can help.
Cannabis rules vary on a state-to-state basis. On the federal level cannabis is still a controlled substance. Some things to take care of when you are a cannabis user in Fontana are:
- You should be 21 or older to use or possess recreational cannabis. But, if you are a medical marijuana cardholder then the age limit is 18.
- You are permitted to carry around 28.5g of plant material and 8g of concentrated cannabis.
- You cannot buy or sell cannabis to minors.
- Driving under the influence of cannabis is illegal.
- Consumption of cannabis in a public place is illegal.
- You cannot open a bag containing cannabis in public places.
- As cannabis is still banned on a federal level it is illegal to cross state lines with it.
- Only state-licensed dispensaries can sell cannabis products.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
1. Who qualifies for a medical marijuana card Fontana?420fontana2020-07-14T11:08:46+00:00
Any patient above the age of 18 years with a qualifying medical condition is eligible to obtain a cannabis card Fontana. The following medical conditions are offered protection under the California medical marijuana law — HIV/AIDS, anorexia, arthritis, cachexia, cancer, chronic pain, glaucoma, or any other debilitating medical condition that restricts you from doing your daily tasks.
2. Will I need to renew my medical marijuana recommendation?420fontana2020-07-14T11:22:23+00:00
Yes. Medical marijuana card Fontana holds validity only for a year. You will need to renew your recommendation before the date of expiry. Our clinic is also offering medical marijuana renewals at just $45.
3. How much can I possess or grow with a medical marijuana card Fontana?420fontana2020-07-14T11:22:33+00:00
According to SB 420, you can grow up to 6 mature or 12 immature marijuana clones with a cannabis card. However, if you have a growers license, you can extend your growing limits to an area of 100 sq. feet.
What People Says
Get Started With Your Medical Marijuana Treatment
Schedule an appointment with us today.
Can Help Manage Your Health Condition
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced medical health professionals who believe in providing top quality medical care to all our patients.